« All Events
HR 202 – Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce
November 14 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Are you looking for tools, tips and techniques for how to get the best results within your organization?
|Are you responsible for managing the employees in your business? Come and join us for HR 202 – starting on Tuesday November 14th from 8:00am to 9:30am. HR 202 is a series of 4 breakfast workshops and one customized consultation with an HR expert to create plans and programs to move your organization forward.
Thanks to ongoing support from YG Economic Development and CanNor, the Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce is able to offer an advanced HR workshop series starting in November at a cost of $150.00 for the entire series, including a one on one consultation session.
If you want to sign up for this workshop, or if you need more information please contact us at 667-7545 or [email protected]ca.
These workshops will cover the following topics:
1) Communication & Collaboration
- Listening and speaking
- How to have effective workplace relationships
- Difficult conversations
- Leading others
2) Performance Management
- Program vs philosophy – connecting to your corporate culture
- Setting expectations and holding people accountable
- Progressive discipline and documentation
3) Learning And Development – For yourself and others
- Adult learning (70 / 20 / 10)
- Creating an Individual Development Plan without breaking the bank
- Creative ideas for Learning and Development in the North
4) Working in Change
- What is change and why is it such a big deal?
- What do I need to think about when creating a change?
- How can I increase my effectiveness around making changes?
- How does this connect to my organizational culture?